The Anglo Arab Organisation is a private non-profit making organisation, established as a company limited by guarantee in accordance with English Companies Act. It was incorporated in England on 31st December 2002 under the Registration number 4626154.
1. Conserving the identity of the Arab community in the United Kingdom.
2. Promoting the integration of British Arabs into mainstream British society, whilst retaining their identity.
3. Enriching the host society, by encouraging the participation of Arabs in social, economic, artistic and cultural activities, including public life in Britain.
4. Disseminating and exchanging information about Arabic and English cultures and civilizations, thereby promoting better understanding.
5. Promoting commerce and investment between Britain and the Arab countries and the participation of businesses in enhancing economies activities.
6. Encouraging the employment of qualified young Arab professionals in joint investment projects
7. Co-operating with the various Arab and European Chambers of Commerce and providing support for their role.